According to China Private Wealth Report 2017, the ranks of China’s high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs) reached 1.58 million in 2016, who have more than RMB 10 million (U.S. $1.5 million) in investibleassets. The country’s total private wealth market now totals RMB 165 trillion (U.S. $24.8 trillion) in investible assets. With the balanced allocation of wealth, policy guidance, cutting-edge technology, investment strategy and industry development cycle have an important impact on China's HNWIs and financial institutions.
1. CRS: As the date of first information exchange approaches, are China's wealth management agencies ready?
2. Transformation of private bank: it's dificult for private bank to keep the annual 30% growth. What's the development blueprint of private banking in future?
3. Independent wealth: Along the end of fixed income era, what are the next investment opportunities?
4. Investment strategy: With the growing popularity of alternative assets, what challenges are wealth management companies facing?
5. Cutting-edge technologies: How do the cutting-edge technologies combine the wealth management industry? Such as Robo-advisor, AI, intelligent investment, deep-learning, etc.
6. Family Office: Learning and Developing
3rd Global Asset Allocation Focus 2018 (GAAF2018) will be held on May 17th-18th in Shanghai. With the gathering of 500+ senior executives from domestic and foreign private Banks, independent wealth, asset management companies, family ofices, trusts, funds, insurance, law firms, accounting firms, study abroad, property, top technology providers, etc, GAAF2018 is committed to an richly informative and excellent networking platform for insiders.